- , Piece/Pieces
- 200000 INR
The device is designed on the ABS system, where in the principle of operation and working of the same can be demonstrated . A parts and accessories are arranged on to a Colour printed board. And the system is made functional.
1. Real and operatable ABS brake system is assembled onto a colour printed board to illustrating the structure and working process .
2. The front and rear Disc Brake with callipers are coupled to two different three phase motor with electric drives to rotate the front disc and rear disc separately. A brake
Pedal along with vacuum booster is connected to the Front calliper system and rear drum brake system, a vacuum pump will be connected to the booster to demonstrate the effect of vacuum in the pedal operation.
3. The Device is connected with Pressure meters to demonstrate the different pressure at different locations in the brake system.
4. Coloured circuit diagram on the training Module printed on to 6mm organic glass base. Where in the students can compare the diagram and actual diagram.
5. Detection terminals for operator to detect various sensors, actuators, electrical signals for engine control unit, such as resistive, voltage, current , frequency and wave form signals are provided on to the printed circuit diagram.
6. The training module is fitted with diagnostic socket (DLC) for universal automobile decoder (Scan tool) to read fault codes, clear fault codes and read data stream.
7. Fault setting switch bank will be provided to induce faults in the training module to demonstrate the fault and to diagnose faults.
8. Set the line break, grounding short circuit, improper contact or open circuit faults can be induced, user can adjust the number and type of faults.
9. Good working condition Parts will be provided with fuel tank. The instruction board has to be connected to 220V AC socket Which changes to 12V DC internally, so that the board works without battery.
10. The training module is fabricated using steel pipe frame with spray painted for good looks and the entire setup is provided with caster wheels with brakes for easy movement of the same.
- Western Union, Paypal, Cheque
- 100 Per Week
- 2 Months
- Australia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa, Central America, Middle East, South America, Asia
- All India